德国开元华人社区 开元周游

标题: 03生病、受伤时 [打印本页]

作者: Lukaslu    时间: 8.1.2010 16:04
标题: 03生病、受伤时
●请医生看病
  用叫医生吗?
  Do you need a doctor?
  Do you need a doctor? (用叫医生吗?)
  Yes, I think so. (是的,请叫医生吧。)
  Do you want me to get a doctor?
  Do you need any help? (需要帮忙吗?)
  请叫救护车。
  Please call an ambulance. *ambulance“救护车”。
  We need an ambulance now.
  Please get an ambulance.
  我要看病。
  I'd like to see a doctor.
  我觉得身体不舒服。
  I'm not feeling well.
  你能帮我请位医生吗?
  Could you send me a doctor?
  你怎么啦?
  What's wrong with you?
  What's the matter?
  Is anything wrong?
  是什么症状?
  What are your symptoms? *symptom“症状”。
  量一下体温吧。
  Let me check your temperature. *temperature“体温”、“温度”。
  吃了什么不对劲的东西没有?
  Did you eat something unusual?
  量一下血压吧。
  Let me check your blood pressure.
  你常服用什么药?
  Are you taking any medication regularly? *一般把药称为medicine,但是医生问诊的时候常用medication。
  我没服用任何药。
  I'm not taking any medication. *medication 是医生的常用语言,意为“药物”。
  I'm not taking any medication. (我没服用任何药。)
  Is that so? (是吗?)
  我哪儿不好?
  What's wrong with me?
  严重吗?
  Is it serious?
  ●陈述症状
  你不舒服吗?
  Are you feeling okay? *见到身体状况不好的人时的问话。
  Do you feel all right?
  你怎么了?
  What's wrong? *wrong “身体不舒服”。
  What's wrong? (你怎么了?)
  I'm not feeling well. (我觉得身体有点不对劲。)
  Is anything wrong?
  Are you okay?
  What's the matter? *matter“问题”、“麻烦”。
  Is everything all right?
  你的脸色真不好。
  You look pale. *pale“脸色不好的,没有血色的。”
  You look pale. Are you okay? (你的脸色很难看。没事吧?)
  I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有点儿累了。)
  You don't look well. (你看上去身体不太好。)
  我觉得难受。
  I don't feel well.
  I don't feel well. (我觉得难受。)
  Please sit down for a while. (你坐会儿吧。)
  I'm not feeling well.
  你好像不太舒服。
  You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。
  You don't look well. (你好像不太舒服。)
  I have a cold. (我感冒了。)
  她昏过去了。
  She passed out. *pass out“昏过去,失去知觉”。
  我觉得难受。
  I feel sick.
  I don't feel well.
  I feel bad.
  我肚子疼。
  I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。
  I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
  How long have you had it? (疼多长时间了?)
  I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
  Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了?)
  My stomach hurts.
  隐隐作痛。
  I have a dull pain.
  钻心地疼。
  I have a sharp pain.
  一跳一跳地疼。
  I have a throbbing pain. *throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。
  我感到巨痛。
  I have a piercing pain. *pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。
  像针扎似地疼。
  I have a stabbing pain. *stab“刺”、“针扎”。
  我拉肚子了。
  I have diarrhea. *diarrhea“拉肚子”。
  我食物中毒了。
  I have food poisoning.
  血压高/低。
  I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure“血压”。
  我头疼。
  I have a headache.
  What happened, sir? (你怎么了?)
  I have a headache. (我头疼。)
  My head hurts.
  My head is pounding.
  I have a splitting headache. (我的头像裂了似地疼。)
  我牙疼。
  I have a toothache.
  I have a toothache. (我牙疼。)
  When did it start? (什么时候开始的?)
  My tooth hurts.
  My tooth is killing me. (我的牙疼死了。)
  我头晕目眩。
  I feel dizzy.
  我浑身没劲。
  I feel sluggish.
  I feel tired.
  我没有一点儿食欲。
  I don't have any appetite. *appetite“食欲”。
  I don't have any appetite. (我没有食欲。)
  You should eat something. (那你也得吃点儿东西。)
  I don't have much of an appetite these days. (最近我没什么食欲。)
  我有点儿感冒。
  I have a slight cold.
  我浑身发冷。
  I feel chilly.
  I feel chilly. (我浑身发冷。)
  Here, wear my jacket. (给,穿上我的夹克吧。)
  我得了重感冒。
  I have a bad cold.
  鼻子堵了。
  I have a stuffy nose. *stuffy 用于“鼻子不通气”的时候。
  我在流鼻涕。
  I have a runny nose. *runny“流鼻涕的”。
  My nose is running.
  My nose won't stop running.
  我有点儿发烧。
  I have a bit of a fever.
  我好像发烧了。
  I think I have a fever.
  I think I have a fever. (我好像发烧了。)
  Let's check. (试试表。)
  我在发高烧。
  I have a high temperature.
  我想吐。
  I feel like throwing up.
  I feel nauseous.
  好疼!/好烫!
  Ouch! *常用于感到突然的钻心的疼痛和烫手时。
  Ouch! (好疼!/好烫!)
  Be careful! (小心点儿。)
  Ow!
  It hurts!
  痒痒。
  It's itchy.
  啊嚏!
  Ahchoo!
  Ahchoo! (啊嚏!)
  Bless you. (多保重。)
  我腿骨折了。
  I broke my leg.
  What happened? (你怎么了?)
  I broke my leg. (我腿骨折了。)
  要打多长时间石膏?
  How long will the cast be on? *cast“石膏”。
  How long will the cast be on? (要打多长时间石膏?)
  One more month. (还得有一个月。)
  我把手给烫了。
  I burned my hand.
  I burned my hand. (我把手给烫了。)
  How did you burn your hand? (怎么烫着的?)
  我崴脚了。
  I sprained my ankle. *sprain表示踝关节等处的“挫伤、扭伤”,ankle为踝关节。
  I sprained my ankle. (我崴脚了。)
  How? (怎么弄的?)
  I sprained it playing golf. (是打高尔夫球的时候崴的。)
  I twisted my ankle.
  I twisted my ankle. (我崴脚了。)
  Well, I can call for help. (那,我叫人来帮忙。)
  你把感冒传染给我了。
  I caught a cold from you.
  我必须静养。
  I must stay in bed. *stay in bed 是惯用说法,“静养休息”。
  我肩膀酸痛。
  I have stiff shoulders. *肩膀“发酸、发紧”时用stiff来表示。
  My shoulders are stiff.
  我眼睛发酸。
  My eyes are tired.
  有谁受伤了?
  Is somebody hurt?
  我退烧了。
  My fever has gone down.
  我咳嗽不止。
  I can't stop coughing. *cough“咳嗽”。
  我嗓子疼。
  My throat's sore. *sore“火辣辣地疼”。
  I have a sore throat.
  我流血了。
  It's bleeding.
  我这儿割破了。
  I've got a cut here.
  I have a cut here.
  好疼。
  It hurts.
  我被蜜蜂蜇了。
  I got stung by a bee.
  我需要动手术吗?
  Do I need an operation?
  Do I need an operation? (要动手术吗?)
  I don't think that will be necessary. (我想没必要。)
  Will I have to have an operation?
  要花很长时间吗?
  Will it take long?
  我可以洗澡吗?
  Can I take a bath?
  Can I bathe?
  我可以喝酒吗?
  Is it okay to drink? *询问医生能否喝含有酒精的饮料。
  Is it all right to drink?
  May I drink?
  我一定要住院吗?
  Should I be hospitalized? *hospitalize “让……住院”。
  你发烧吗?
  Do you have a fever?
  Do you have a fever? (发烧吗?)
  I don't know. I don't have a thermometer. (不知道,我没有体温计。)
  Do you have a high temperature?
  我觉得好多了。
  I feel better.
  How do you feel? (怎么样了?)
  I feel better now. Thank you. (我觉得好多了,谢谢。)
  我觉得没什么好转。
  I don't feel any better.
  I still don't feel well.
  你的病好了吗?
  Are you alright again? *用于询问别人的病是否康复。
  Are you well again?
  Are you yourself again?
  Are you back to normal again?
  他去世了。
  He passed away. *比用die要委婉,“去世、咽气”。
  




欢迎光临 德国开元华人社区 开元周游 (https://forum.kaiyuan.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2