德国开元华人社区 开元周游

标题: 展览会中常用的展场销售英语 [打印本页]

作者: 展会cherry    时间: 28.6.2010 10:56
标题: 展览会中常用的展场销售英语
展场销售英语:
客户询问
1. Could I have some information about your scope of business?
我想知道您企业的经营范围
2. Would you tell me the main items you export?
您主要的出口产品是什么?
3. May I have a look at your catalogue?
我能看看您公司的产品目录吗?
4. We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们确实需要您公司技术的进一步资料
回答询问
5. This is a copy of catalog.
这是我们的产品目录
6.Won’t you have a look at the catalogue and see what interest you?
您可以看看目录里有没有您感兴趣的(产品)
7. What about having a look at sample first?
您可以先看看我们的样品
8. Our product is really competitive in the world market.
我们的产品非常具有市场竞争力
9. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there.
我们的产品曾广销海外,并且在当地非常受欢迎
10. We are sure our products will go down well in your market, too.
我们肯定我们的产品在您的市场一定也很畅销。
11. This product has many advantages compared to other competing products.
这项产品有其他同类产品没办法比较的优势
12. I wish you a success in your business transaction.
希望您的业务一切顺利
品质
1. We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality.
我们公司有着很严格的质量检测系统,这保证了我司的产品的高质量。
2. How do you feel like the quality of our products?
您觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
3. As long as the quality is good. It is all right if the price is a bit higher.
因为我们的高质量,我们的价格自然就会高一些
4. They enjoy good reputation in the world.
我们的产品在世界上享有很高的声誉。
价格
客人询价
1. Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
2. Are the prices on the list firm offers?
3. How about the price/ How much is this?
我们报价
4. This is our price list. 这是我们的报价单
5. What do you think of the payment terms?
您认为我们的价格怎么样?
6. Here are our FOB prices. 我给您的是离岸价格。
7. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 我们是按照离岸标准给您订的价格。
客人还价
1. Is it possible that you lower the price a bit? / It is too much. Can you discount it? 您能给我们一些优惠吗?
2. Do you think you can possibly cut down your prices by 10%? 您认为能给我们下调10%的价格吗?
3. It’s too high; we have another offer for a similar one at much lower price.
您的价格太高了,有另一家相同性质的企业,他们和你们有类似的产品,价格却低的多
4. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales it at this price.
如果是这样的价格,我们很难拓展任何业务
5. If you can go a little lower, I’d be able to give you an order on the spot.
如果您能在价格上给我们一些优惠,我愿意现场给您下定单
拒绝还价
1. Our price is highly competitive./ this is the lowest possible price./Our price is very reasonable. 我们产品的价格很有竞争力/ 这已经是最低的价格了/ 我们的价格非常合理。
2. Our price is competitive as compared with that in the international market.
我们的价格在国际市场上非常有优势
接受还价
1. Can we each make some concession?
我们可以达成一些让步。
2. In order to conclude business, we are prepared to cut down our price by 5%.
为了达成协议,我们准备降价5%
3. If your order is big enough, we may reconsider our price.
如果您订的量多,我们会重新考虑给您更低的价格。
4. Considering our good relationship and future business, we give a 3% discount.
考虑到我们友好的关系和未来的合作,我们给您3%的优惠。
订单
客人询问最小单数量
1. What’s minimum quantity of an order of your goods?
询问订货数量
2. How many do you intend to order?
3. Would you give me an idea how much you wish to order from us?客人回答订单数量
4. I’d like to order 600 sets.
感谢下单
5. Thank you very much for your order.
交货
客人询问交货期
6. What about our request for the early delivery of the goods?
我们能不能要求提早交货?
7. What is the earliest time when you can make delivery?
您最早能何时交货?
8. How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
您的货运通常要多长时间?
9. When will you deliver the products to us?
您何时给我们发货?
10. When will the goods reach our port?
货物何时能抵达港口?
11. What about the method of delivery?
您用哪种货运方式呢?
答复交货期
12. I think we can meet your requirement.
我想我们能满足您的要求
13. I ‘m sorry. We can’t advance the time of delivery.
对不起,我们没办法提前给您运货。
14. I’m very sorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it must have caused you. 我为我们的推迟送货及给您带来的不便道歉。
15. We will get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
我们会按照原订时间给您发货。
16. The earliest delivery we can make is 。。。。
我们最早的发货期是。。。
签单
签单前建议
1. Before the formal contract is drawn up we’d like to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式签协议之前我们可以重申一下协议中的重点内容。
2. We can get the contract finalized now.
我们可以现在签署协议
3. Have you any questions as regards to the contract?
您对协议有什么问题吗?
4. I think it is better to have a good understanding of all clauses before signing a contract.
在签协议之前最好对协议中的所有条款有个更好的了解。
5. Do you have any comment to make about this clause?
您对协议中的条款有任何建议吗?
6. Do you think the contract contains basically all we have agreed on during negotiations? 您 认为协议中已经包括我们协商中涉及的所有问题了吗?
签单后祝语
7. I’m very pleased that we have come to an agreement at last.
我非常高兴我们最终达成了协议。
8. Let’s congratulate ourselves for the successful contract.
让我们祝贺这次成功的签约。
付款方式
客人询问付款方式
1. Shall we discuss the terms of payment?
我们可以讨论以下付款方式吗?
2. What is your regular practice about terms of payment?
您通常的付款方式是怎样的呢?
回复询问付款方式
3. We’d like you to pay us by L/C.
我们想让您用信用证付款。
作者: 展会cherry    时间: 28.6.2010 10:56
学习 学习!~~~~~




欢迎光临 德国开元华人社区 开元周游 (https://forum.kaiyuan.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2