德国开元华人社区 开元周游

标题: Mary Horton [打印本页]

作者: seokeyorg8    时间: 26.7.2010 10:52
标题: Mary Horton
BRIGHT farewell banners, balloons, singing and country dancing filled a school hall to mark the farewell of two special teachers.0 l3 J1 N+ A. l# A
The end of term party at Field Court CofE Infant School, in Quedgeley, celebrated the pair's time at the school which stretched between them to half a century.wholesale jewelry  [- T- M* H. U8 q
Mary Horton, a year one support teacher, had been at the school for 33 years and Lynsey Willis, taught as a class teacher for 17 years.1 q, i1 o0 N- t6 w9 J7 E1 J' u
Parents had a whip round and Mary was presented with a watch and Linda a silver bracelet.
; _, `9 @9 U5 z7 I; N' x$ Z' P- yThey were both given a handbag each.
7 t" R# q0 w7 p% r, J; D9 d. m5 mA This Is Your Life red book was handed to each with photographs of their time there and comments from all 240 pupils.
+ P' ~5 L" W, I! \; X2 K! eStaff and governors attended the event, which included a performance from the school choir.jewelry/ F' h) F# u+ P9 w9 i; u5 ?
Head teacher Karen Hart said: "It was a great send off and a way to say goodbye.
1 M* Z0 d, X( p"On behalf of everyone at the school we are very proud of them and will miss them."

欢迎光临 德国开元华人社区 开元周游 (https://forum.kaiyuan.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2