回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

114#
 楼主| 发表于 13.6.2011 23:47:20 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

113#
发表于 12.6.2011 21:49:19 | 只看该作者
这人现在在法兰克福警察扣留中心,因为他之前在你们餐馆工作,所以警察也许会到你们餐馆查询,而且如果他和你有什么问题可以直接告诉警察,警察会为你们追回的,你们应该有他的证件复印吧,因为你们有帮他报税和保险,也可以直接去警察局接指控他也可以,你感觉这不是更好吗?听说他欠你不超过二百欧元,而他在你的餐馆工作开始说定你帮他报税的结果你还是没有报过一欧元的税,而我明天会去看他,我会帮你告诉他,叫他和你说清楚,如果他真的像你所说你就不应该放过他一定要报警。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

112#
发表于 12.6.2011 21:49:07 | 只看该作者
这人现在在法兰克福警察扣留中心,因为他之前在你们餐馆工作,所以警察也许会到你们餐馆查询,而且如果他和你有什么问题可以直接告诉警察,警察会为你们追回的,你们应该有他的证件复印吧,因为你们有帮他报税和保险,也可以直接去警察局接指控他也可以,你感觉这不是更好吗?听说他欠你不超过二百欧元,而他在你的餐馆工作开始说定你帮他报税的结果你还是没有报过一欧元的税,而我明天会去看他,我会帮你告诉他,叫他和你说清楚,如果他真的像你所说你就不应该放过他一定要报警。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

111#
发表于 12.6.2011 21:49:01 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

110#
发表于 12.6.2011 21:48:50 | 只看该作者
This man is now detained by the police center in Frankfurt, because he work in your restaurant before, so the police may be to your restaurant check, and if you have any questions he can tell the police, the police will be for your recovery, you should have copies of his documents, because you have to help him tax and insurance, you can also access charges directly to the police station he could, you feel it is not better? I heard he owed you more than two hundred euros, and he began to work in your restaurant hand in hand to help him return the results you or not you have a euro tax report, and I will see him tomorrow, I'll help you Tell him, tell him and explain it to you, if he really, as you said you should not let him be reported to the police.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

109#
发表于 12.6.2011 21:48:37 | 只看该作者
This man is now detained by the police center in Frankfurt, because he work in your restaurant before, so the police may be to your restaurant check, and if you have any questions he can tell the police, the police will be for your recovery, you should have copies of his documents, because you have to help him tax and insurance, you can also access charges directly to the police station he could, you feel it is not better? I heard he owed you more than two hundred euros, and he began to work in your restaurant hand in hand to help him return the results you or not you have a euro tax report, and I will see him tomorrow, I'll help you Tell him, tell him and explain it to you, if he really, as you said you should not let him be reported to the police.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

108#
发表于 12.6.2011 21:48:30 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

107#
发表于 12.6.2011 21:46:23 | 只看该作者
这人现在在法兰克福警察扣留中心,因为他之前在你们餐馆工作,所以警察也许会到你们餐馆查询,而且如果他和你有什么问题可以直接告诉警察,警察会为你们追回的,你们应该有他的证件复印吧,因为你们有帮他报税和保险,也可以直接去警察局接控他也可以,你感觉这不是更好吗?听说他欠你不超过二百欧元,而他在你的餐馆工作开始说定你帮他报税的结果你还是没有报过一欧元的税,而我明天会去看他,我会帮你告诉他,叫他和你说清楚,如果他真的像你所说你就不应该放过他一定要报警。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋