开元食味
德国频道
查看: 4974|回复: 49
打印 上一主题 下一主题

英文老歌五十首

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2.6.2003 12:08:31 | 只看该作者
1. FEELINGS <br><br>Feelings, <br>Nothing more than feelings, <br>Trying to forget my feelings of love. <br>Tear drops, <br>Rolling down on my face, <br>Trying to forget my feelings of love. <br>Feelings, for all my life I&#39;ll feel it, <br>I wish I&#39;d never met you girl, <br>You&#39;ll never come again, <br>Feelings, oh oh oh feelings, <br>Oh oh feel you again in my arms, <br>Feelings, <br>Feelings like I&#39;ve never lost you, <br>And feelings like I&#39;ll never have you, <br>Again in my heart. <br> <br>
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2.6.2003 12:08:52 | 只看该作者
2. YOUR SUNSHINE SMILES <br><br>Your sunshine smiles, <br>Your skies are blue, <br>Your spring is blossoming, <br>And so are you, <br>You can turn me around, <br>Any time I&#39;m feeling down, <br>You can dry a tear, <br>Just by being near, <br>Your summer song, <br>The morning&#39;s light, <br>Your dawn can overcome <br>The darkest night, <br>You are the sunshine, <br>A rhapsody, <br>And your sunshine smiles on me. <br> <br>
3#
 楼主| 发表于 2.6.2003 12:09:04 | 只看该作者
3. SPEAK SOFTLY LOVE (GODFATHER) <br><br>Speak softly, love, and hold me warm against your heart, <br>I feel your words, the tender trembling moments start, <br>We are in a world, our very own, <br>Sharing a love that only few have ever known, <br>Wine colored days warmed by the sun, <br>Deep valvet nights when we are one. <br>Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky, <br>The vows of love we make will live until we die, <br>My life is yours, and all because, <br>You came into my world with love, <br>So softly love. <br> <br>
4#
 楼主| 发表于 2.6.2003 12:09:18 | 只看该作者
4. SUNSHINE <br><br>Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy, <br>Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry, <br>Sunshine on the water looks so lovely, <br>Sunshine almost always makes me high. <br>If I had a day that I could give to you, <br>I&#39;d give to you a day just like today. <br>If I had a song that I could sing for you, <br>I&#39;d sing a song to make you feel this way. <br> <br>
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2.6.2003 12:09:31 | 只看该作者
5. YESTERDAY <br><br>Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away, <br>Now it looks as though they are here to stay, <br>Oh, I believe in yesterday, <br>Suddenly, I am not half the man I used to be, <br>There&#39;s a shadow hanging over me, <br>Oh, yesterday came suddenly, <br>Why she had to go, I don&#39;t know, she wouldn&#39;t say. <br>I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday. <br>Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play, <br>Now I need a place to hide away, Oh, I believe in yesterday. <br>  
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2.6.2003 12:09:49 | 只看该作者
6. LOVE STORY <br><br><br>Where do I begin to tell the story of how great love can be? <br>The sweet love story that is older than the sea, <br>The simple truth about the love she bring to me. <br>Where do I start? <br>With her first hello she gave a meaning to this empty world of mine, <br>There&#39;d never be another love another time, <br>She came into my life and made the living fine, <br>She fills my heart, <br><br>She fills my heart, <br>With very special things, <br>With angel&#39;s songs, <br>With wild imaginings, <br>She fills my soul with so much love, <br>That anywhere I go, I&#39;m never lonely with her along, <br>Who could be lonely? <br>I reach for her hand, it&#39;s always there. <br><br>How long does it last? <br>Can love be measured by the hours in a day, <br>I have no answers now but this much I can say, <br>I know I need her till the stars all burn away, <br>And she&#39;ll be there, <br>And she&#39;ll be there. <br> <br>
7#
 楼主| 发表于 2.6.2003 12:10:04 | 只看该作者
7. SOLITAIRE <br><br>There was a man, a lonely man, <br>Who lost his love through his indifference. <br>A heart that cared, that went unshared, <br>But slowly died within his silence. <br>Now solitaire&#39;s the only game in town. <br>And every road that takes me takes me down, <br>And by myself it&#39;s easy to pretend, <br>I&#39;ll never love again. <br>And keeping to myself I play the game, <br>Without your love it&#39;ll always ends the same. <br>While life goes on around me everywhere, <br>I&#39;m playing solitaire. <br>Another day, a lonely day. <br>So much to say that goes unspoken, <br>And through the night, each sleepless night, <br>The eyes are closed, the heart is broken. <br> <br>
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2.6.2003 12:10:22 | 只看该作者
<br>8. BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATERS <br><br><br>When you&#39;re weary, feeling small, <br>When tears are in your eyes, I&#39;ll dry them all, <br>I&#39;m on your side. <br>Oh, when times get rough and friends just can&#39;t be found, <br>Like a bridge over troubled waters, I will lay me down. <br>When you&#39;re down and out, when you&#39;re on the street, <br>When evening falls so hard, I will comfort you. <br>I&#39;ll take your Part, <br>Oh, when darkness comes and pain is all around, <br>Like a bridge over troubled waters, I will lay me down. <br>Sail on silver girl, sail on by. <br>Your time has come to shine, <br>All your dreams will come your way, <br>See how they shine, <br>Oh, if you need a prayer, I&#39;m sailing right behind, <br>Like a bridge over troubled waters, I&#39; will ease your mind. <br> <br>
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2.6.2003 12:10:43 | 只看该作者
9. A TIME FOR US (ROMEO AND JULIET) <br><br>A time for us some day there&#39;ll be, <br>When chains are torn by a courage born <br>Of a love that&#39;s free. <br>A time when dreams so long denied can flourish, <br>As we unveil the love we now must hide. <br>A time for us at last to see, <br>A life worthwhile for you and me. <br>And with our love through tears and thorns, <br>We&#39;ll endure as we pass surely through every storm. <br>A time for us, some day there&#39;ll be a new world, <br>A world of shining hope for you and me. <br> <br>
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2.6.2003 12:10:59 | 只看该作者
10. MORE <br><br><br>More than the greatest love the world has known, <br>This is the love I&#39;ll give to you alone, <br>More than the simple words I try to say, <br>I&#39;ll only live to love you more each day, <br>More than you&#39;ll ever know, <br>My arms long to hold you so, <br>My life will be in your keeping, <br>Waking, sleeping, laughing, weeping, <br>Longer than always is a long long time, <br>But far beyond forever you&#39;ll be mine, <br>I know I never lived before, <br>And my heart is very sure, <br>No one else could love you more. <br> <br>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋