开元食味
德国频道
楼主: quantum
打印 上一主题 下一主题

英文老歌五十首

[复制链接]
41#
 楼主| 发表于 4.6.2003 14:57:46 | 只看该作者
41. RHYTHM OF THE RAIN <br><br><br>Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain <br>Telling me just what a fool I&#39;ve been <br>I wish that it would go and let me cry in rain <br>And let me be alone again <br> <br>The only girl I care about has gone away <br>Looking for a brand new start&#33; <br>But little does she know that when she left that day <br>Alone with her she took my heart <br> <br>Rain, please tell me, now does that seem fair <br>For her to stealing heart away when she don&#39;t love <br>I can&#39;t love another when my heart&#39;s somewhere far away <br> <br>Rain, won&#39;t you tell, her that I love her so <br>lease ask the sun to set her heart aglow <br>Rain in her heart and let the love me know start to grow <br> <br>Oh listen to the falling rain <br>De-le-da-la de-le-da-la <br> <br>
42#
 楼主| 发表于 4.6.2003 14:58:06 | 只看该作者
42. ONE WAY TICKET <br><br><br>One way ticket One way ticket <br>One way ticket One way ticket <br>One way ticket One way ticket to the blues <br> <br>Choo choo train a chugging down the track <br>Gonna chug along never coming back woo -- <br>Got a one way ticket to the blues <br> <br>Bye bye I love my baby&#39;s leaving me <br>Now lonely tear drops are all that I can see <br>Got a one way ticket to the blues <br> <br>I&#39;m gonna take a trip to lone-some town <br>Gonna stay at heart-break hotel <br>A fool such as I there never was <br>I cry a tear so well <br>  
43#
 楼主| 发表于 4.6.2003 14:58:25 | 只看该作者
43. NEVER ON SUNDAY <br><br><br>Oh, you can kiss me on a Monday a Monday a Monday <br>    is very very good <br>Oh, you can kiss me on Tuesday a Tuesday a Tuesday <br>    in fact I wish you would <br>Oh, you can kiss me on a Wednesday a Thursday a Friday <br>    and Saturday is best <br>But never never on a Sunday a Sunday a Sunday <br>    cause that&#39;s my day of rest <br> <br>Most anyday you can be my guest <br>Anyday you say but my day of rest <br>Just name the day that you like the best <br>Only stay away on my day of rest <br> <br>Oh, you can kiss me on a cool day a hot day a wet day <br>    which ever one you choose <br>Oh, try to kiss me on a grey day a May day a pay day <br>    and see if I refuse <br> <br>And if you make it on a bleake day a freak day or week day <br>    well you can be my guest <br>But never never on a Sunday a Sunday <br>    the one day I need a little rest <br>Oh, you can kiss me on a week day a week day a week day <br>    the day to be my guest <br>But never never on a Sunday a Sunday a Sunday <br>    cause that&#39;s my day of rest <br> <br>
44#
 楼主| 发表于 4.6.2003 14:58:44 | 只看该作者
44. SEALED WITH A KISS <br><br><br>Tho&#39;we gotter say good-bye for the summer <br>Darling I promise you this <br>I&#39;ll send you all my love, Everyday in a letter <br>Sealed with a kiss <br>Guess it&#39;s gonna be a cold lonely summer <br>But I&#39;ll fill the emptiness <br>I send you all my dreams, Everyday in a letter <br>Sealed with a kiss <br>I&#39;ll see you in the sunlight <br>I&#39;ll hear your voice everywhere <br>I&#39;ll run to tendery hold you <br>But darling you won&#39;t be there <br>I don&#39;t wanna say good-bye for the summer <br>Knowing the love we will miss <br>Oh, let us make a pledge to meet in September <br>And sealed with a kiss   -Solo- <br>Guess it&#39;s gonna be a cold lonely summer <br>But I&#39;ll fill the emptiness <br>I send you all my love, Everyday in a letter <br>Sealed with a kiss <br>
45#
 楼主| 发表于 4.6.2003 14:59:04 | 只看该作者
45. DIANNA <br><br><br>I&#39;m so young and you&#39;re so old <br>This my darling I&#39;ve been told <br>I don&#39;t can just what they say <br>Cause forever I will prey <br>You and I will be as fuel <br>As the birds up in the trees <br>Oh, Please stay by me, Dianna <br> <br>Thrills I get when you told me close <br>Oh my darling you are the most <br>I love you but do you love me <br>Oh, Dianna, can&#39;t you see <br>I love you with all my heart <br>And I hope we will never part <br>Oh&#33; Please stay with me, Dianna <br> <br>Oh, my darling. Oh, my loving <br>Turn another, is no other <br>I love you with my heart, oh - <br>Only you who can not take my heart <br>Only you who can not tear it apart <br>When you only in your other answer <br>I can feeling you give me all you chance <br>Hold me darling, og, hold me tighter <br>Hold me baby with all your tight <br>Oh, please stay by me -- Dianna <br> <br>
46#
 楼主| 发表于 4.6.2003 14:59:20 | 只看该作者
46. GINNY COME LATELY <br><br><br>I only met you just a couple of days ago <br>I only met you and I want you loving so <br>Ginny come lately, sweet sweet as can be <br>You may have come lately, but Ginny come lately <br>You are the one for me <br> <br>I only had to see the sunlight in your hair <br>You soft soft. Silhouette to know I&#39;d always care <br>Ginny come lately, sweet sweet as can be <br>You may have come lately, but Ginny come lately <br>You are the one for me <br>You only had to smile a little smile <br>Nothing more than look at you <br>You only had to smile, and in a little while <br>I was dreaming recklessly <br> <br>I only met you just a couple of days ago <br>And oh, my love for you has no more room to grow <br>Ginny come lately, my dream come true <br>You may have come lately, but Ginny come lately <br>I&#39;m in love with you <br>  
47#
 楼主| 发表于 4.6.2003 14:59:41 | 只看该作者
47. VOICE OF LOVE <br><br><br>The voice of love will call to you <br>The voice of love will call to you <br>You can be sure that she&#39;s singer <br>If you hear the voice of love <br> <br>When someone look at you <br>And vows that she will be true <br>If you&#39;re uncertain, take her in your arms <br>And listen for the voice of love <br> <br>The voice of love will call to you <br>The voice of love will call to you <br>You can be sure that she&#39;s singer <br>If you hear the voice of love <br> <br>Sweet is a tender sign <br>The sign barely after lines <br>Though she may frail you don&#39;t give up your heart <br>Until you hear the voice of love <br> <br>
48#
 楼主| 发表于 4.6.2003 15:00:00 | 只看该作者
48. JUDY JUDY JUDY <br><br><br>Judy&#39;s got the lips I love to kiss <br>And when she walks she&#39;s got the cutest twist <br>She&#39;s grown up before my eyes, and all at once I realize <br>Judy, Judy, Judy, I love you <br> <br>Judy&#39;s got the hands I love to touch <br>The way she wrinkles her nose is just too much <br>No more shirt and tight blue jean all at once she&#39;s seventeen <br>Judy, Judy, Judy, I love you <br> <br>I&#39;m praying I&#39;ll stay in her heart for ever more <br>Cause she&#39;s a girl I&#39;ve dreamed of that I&#39;ve been waiting for <br> <br>Judy&#39;s gonna share my life someday <br>And in my heart I know she&#39;s gonna stay <br>When I look into her eyes I just can&#39;t help but feel alive <br>Judy, Judy, Judy, I love you <br> <br>I&#39;m praying I&#39;ll stay in her heart for ever more <br>Cause she&#39;s a girl I&#39;ve dreamed of that I&#39;ve been waiting for <br> <br>Judy&#39;s gonna share my life someda <br>And I&#39;ll be true to her in everyway <br>When I look into her eyes I just can&#39;t help but feel alive <br>Judy, Judy, Judy, I love you <br>Judy, Judy, Judy, I love you <br> <br>
49#
 楼主| 发表于 4.6.2003 15:00:19 | 只看该作者
49. YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME <br><br><br>You are the answer to my lonely prayer <br>You are an angel - from above <br>I was so lonely - till you came to me <br>With the wonder - of your love <br>I don&#39;t know how I - even lived before <br>You are my life - my desting <br>Oh, my darling, I love you so <br>You mean everything to me <br> <br>If you should ever, ever go away <br>There would be lonely tears - to cry <br>The sunabove - would never shine again <br>There would be teardrops in the sky <br>So hold me close and never let me go <br>And say along all with me <br>Oh, my darling, I love you so <br>You mean everything to me <br>  
50#
 楼主| 发表于 4.6.2003 15:00:40 | 只看该作者
50. LOVE ME TENDER <br><br><br>Love me tender love me true, <br>Take me to your heart, <br>For it&#39;s there that I belong, <br>And we&#39;ll never part. <br>Love me tender love me true, <br>All my dreams fullfil, <br>For my darling I love you and always will. <br>Love me tender love me long, <br>Tell me you are mine. <br>For it&#39;s there that I belong, <br>Till the end of the time. <br>Love me tender love me true, <br>All my dreams fullfil. <br>For my darling I love you and always will. <br> <br>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋