发表于 10.6.2010 14:45:53 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 穷二代 于 10.6.2010 16:01 编辑 $ x# {  P. R9 P! {
! J! W2 p8 L0 V4 l0 D$ N1 z
我服你们了~~~~~你们是幼儿园的小朋友哇,非要手把手的喂饭吃。我喊走一步,你还真的就只走一步~~~ 应试教育,毒害下一代呀~~~
/ K: j8 T1 Q1 v/ B+ @: n5 E" r5 A. W2 P2 p$ t1 a
还是这个链接(单击鼠标左键)) a5 \/ }2 R8 r& _3 R
http://portal.mytum.de/gs/doktoranden/index_html: R. `) o. y% t0 \5 H) E7 f
6 a/ _/ K+ X# k; L. e$ a" Y  i
左边,斗大一个“information Registry”     或者德语  Information Immatrikulationsamt。把鼠标移到上面,单击鼠标左键,你就可以看到了。5 w7 h9 e- g& @9 D7 w5 k0 _$ A
( L( b; O( z2 n. j1 x$ t3 i

) Q# F' i& u3 r' O+ \9 J% n+ E! b6 k$ w$ ?
我怕你们习惯双击鼠标了,都不晓得什么是单击了,我帮你们贴出来吧# ?. g" b; ^) H0 g# s
: M+ H; A$ y' [
[size=15.2778px]Preconditions
9 z( i  z2 s2 N, K
  • In order to register for doctoral studies, you must have concluded your undergraduate studies with an excellent result(foreign applicants: above-average performance, a grade of at least 2.5).
  • If you decide to pursue doctoral studies, you must have already chosen the topic of your doctorate, and have a supervisor to supervise your dissertation.
$ b8 U7 a" O- `. s- g( c  w
Matriculation4 k5 ]( x) ?; K
  • You are free to choose whether to matriculate for your doctorate or not. However, it is mandatory that you register in the faculty's doctoral list.
  • After you have registered in the faculty's doctoral list, you can matriculate at the TUM for six terms.
  • Please note: you may continue to work on a doctorate after six terms, but will lose your student status.
  • You may register at any time, including during the periods when no lectures are being held. Nevertheless, the counting of terms starts with the date on which you register. In other words, if you register on the last day of the winter term, the winter term also counts as the "1st term".

9 n" ?8 b  `0 I! `2 {- p# J* p; MProcedure for applicants with German degrees
  • As an applicant with a German degree, you are not required to undergo a recognition procedure, and you can be entered directly on the doctoral list. Please submit your written application to be entered on the doctoral list to the dean's office of the relevant faculty (either you or your supervisor may do this).
  • If you subsequently wish to matriculate, submit the a copy of the confirmation of your entry on the doctoral list, your certificate of recognition, and a filled-out copy of the application for admission form along with a passport photo to theMatriculation Office.
  • The Matriculation Office will then re-process your documents, as long as they are complete.
  • You will then receive a written certificate of admission that includes further details concerning matriculation. The date on which you can matriculate at TUM will be notified to you on the admission certificate. You will then also receive a StudentCard (StudentCard) as part of this registration.
  • For registration the following documents must be presented at the Matriculation Office:
      • Admission certificate
      • Proof of health insurance
      • Proof of payment of the Student Union fee of €42
      • Valid passport

$ X- Q- K, E* i1 xProcedure for applicants with foreign degrees
  • As an applicant with a foreign degree, you are required to undergo a recognition procedure.
  • Foreign higher-education degrees can be recognized as a precondition for doctoral studies. Frequently, however, this does not occur until further conditions, such as an examination of knowledge and/or successful participation in additional seminars, have been satisfied.
  • The faculty decides whether to recognize foreign degrees.
  • Please note the following procedure for the recognition of your foreign higher-education degree:
      • Submit your completely filled-out application form for the recognition of a foreign higher-education degree as a precondition for doctoral studies, along with the requisite documents (s. form step a) to e)), to the Matriculation Office of TU München, Arcisstrasse 21, 80333 Munich.

• # o5 R' w5 l( v The Matriculation Office will then review your application, as long as it is complete. You will receive an invoice requiring you to transfer a fee of €75. Once you have transferred this amount, the Matriculation Office processes your application, and forwards it to the relevant faculty commission.
      • The faculty commission then subjects your application to an additional review. The applicant receives a decision concerning recognition from the Matriculation Office as soon as this review has been concluded.

• Please note: the complete recognition procedure may require some time.
        4 n' w0 O& D$ V6 }

• As soon as your degree has been recognized for doctoral studies, submit a written application for registration on the doctoral list to the dean's office of the relevant faculty. Either you or your supervisor can do this.

• You may submit an application for recognition at any time. There are no time limits.

• If you subsequently wish to matriculate, submit a copy of the confirmation of your entry on the doctoral list, your certificate of recognition, and a filled-out copy of the application for admission form along with a passport photo to theMatriculation Office.
  • The Matriculation Office will then re-process your documents, as long as they are complete.
  • You will then receive a written certificate of admission that includes further details concerning matriculation. The date on which you can matriculate at TUM will be notified to you on the admission certificate. You will then also receive a StudentCard (StudentCard) as part of this registration.
  • For registration the following documents must be presented at the Matriculation Office:
      • Admission certificate
      • Valid passport
: x: B/ W/ ?5 }( d
Partial Doctorate
  • You are known as a part-time doctoral student if you perform research at TUM for a limited period only (max. 6 terms), and intend to complete your doctorate at your native university. In both cases you can enroll yourself up to and including the 6th semester - afterwards it is no longer possible to enroll.
  • Please note the following recognition and matriculation procedure (for part-time doctoral students with German or foreign degrees):
      • Please send the filled-out application for admission form to the TUM's International Office (postal address: Technische Universität München, International Office, Incoming, Arcisstr. 21, D – 80333 Munich).
      • Please also include a passport photograph, a curriculum vitae, as well as the following certificates from your native university and your doctoral supervisor at the TUM (we would kindly request you, as far as possible, to fill out both certificates by typewriter or in capital letters):
      • The International Office will review your application, and forward this to the Matriculation Office.
          • Admission certificate
          • Valid passport

% t( R3 m- o9 j, C8 aRules and regulations for the doctoral program+ y" N6 V. h' J  y+ S; }% R
Membership in the TUM Graduate School
  • The TUM Graduate School and its graduate centers offer doctoral students many ways to network and qualify.
  • As a doctoral student at the TU München, you can become a member of the TUM Graduate School irrespective of whether you have matriculated or not.
  • You will find detailed information and a membership application form on the information pages of the TUM Graduate School.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 10.6.2010 14:53:10 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 10.6.2010 15:15:38 | 只看该作者
回复 23# 穷二代
$ N. q3 z5 b1 w; m; D; F5 h: b2 Y0 O. m" D1 N8 Y: A2 M
8 h) ?+ W' M/ U2 r
这个我看过了,确实写得很详细,不过在确定老板、审核、注册这几个事情的次序和必要性上并不是很明确;而且程序上有没有余地,比如楼主问教授写个证明行不行,这样的问题还是要当面问的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 10.6.2010 15:21:02 | 只看该作者
回复  穷二代
, m4 B1 u/ h  N. p. G
$ C; Y$ H$ }: P, h2 J. ~; j, C& E: j/ X+ T; F/ P8 M* i# @
这个我看过了,确实写得很详细,不过在确定老板、审核、注册这几个事情的次序和必要性上并 ..., D$ U1 q; E2 ]# z1 c
月之女祭司 发表于 10.6.2010 16:15
6 I4 Z# n+ J8 A. H- d

^! X5 H5 C  o: _; R% e+ Q, r0 U" I; ^
   那是那是,当面问比较清楚,德国人办事情也是一个人一个套方法的
( \- h: ]6 }# C( ?1 q" e) r7 r9 Y0 V他们也写了的* V0 j% r5 \& j% `
[size=15.2778px]If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact one of our staff members.
2 h8 t4 Q! i3 ][size=15.2778px]You should also consult your faculty's individual pages or ask your supervisor, as to which additional regulations are set out by the faculty.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 10.6.2010 15:21:15 | 只看该作者
国内硕士,博士答辩之前必须审核,否则,拿不到学位。所以,提前做这件事情比较好* T% I, v. E4 R0 d
审核时间,一个月至三个月,看人品
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 10.6.2010 15:41:59 | 只看该作者
审就审呗) g1 H3 d9 l1 ^  L1 F
怕什么
( C/ w: P7 ]7 c+ P6 C- u. S8 f; R有水分?
8 z& n  V3 Z& E7 Dljmw2000 发表于 10.6.2010 15:40
& \/ m- ~  X# l" `

( s; p& k* w  |( F; H8 i- x
; B6 u0 f5 o1 f7 _5 W9 U   说实话,我还没有听说有人去审核了,没有通过的哈哈~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 10.6.2010 16:11:47 | 只看该作者
回复 1# hanlu05
0 u/ @: B0 _. l& [9 n
" z1 E  E9 i, ]2 l% ?1 U
% p. C  E5 q9 q$ v8 c2 j    我不知道怎么加好友,我也想去TUM读博士,希望联系下,我QQ779071752
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 10.6.2010 16:21:38 | 只看该作者
说实话,我还没有听说有人去审核了,没有通过的哈哈~~
8 C  ?; b7 m0 T: r穷二代 发表于 10.6.2010 16:41

' X( M/ c$ k3 m2 D: ?- s1 h4 c7 G' n! [8 l/ e+ n/ _  `; Q5 o
嗯,但是有的要再补几门课!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 10.6.2010 19:28:52 | 只看该作者
嗯,但是有的要再补几门课!
4 e7 J; l% q3 D# |6 c1 F: qkangson 发表于 10.6.2010 17:21
/ s2 @. h6 }! h) N/ r0 H
; G2 K6 l1 k5 r

; b( n. e4 _6 w- N6 l4 k" A) s    是的Uni Muenchen法学的博士就要补3门基础课考试.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋